This module identifies the process in the formulation of research questions, identification of key research vocabulary and the need to reference supporting data appropriately. By the end of this module you will:
- have drafted a research question
- have identified a set of synonyms, concepts and theories in order to research your topic
- know how to use Quick Find and the QUT Library Catalogue on the QUT Library website to begin your research
- have identified an authoritative style relevant to your discipline
- understand basic facts about referencing and the importance of bibliographic management tools.